Monday, May 28, 2012

Saying Good-Bye


I wrote this when My sister was dying of cancer. She passed March, 22, 2003. She was 42 years old.

It's so hard to say good-bye,
It's so hard it makes me cry.
I know that soon you will be leaving,
In my heart I will be grieving.
I still hear your laugh and see your smile,
I can feel your presence all of the while.
In my heart, I will try to be strong,
But in my mind I know, you are gone.
My heart is empty my mind confused,
All my emotions are being abused.
As I try to figure out life itself,
All my feelings are in a box on a shelf.
I will always remember you, my whole life through.
I will cherish the memories I have of you
In my heart, I will try to keep strong,
But in my mind I know, you are gone.

Dedicated to my sister Ronda.
We LOVE YOU and Miss you so much..